Extended Hours Access
Patients at Sett Valley Medical Centre are able to access appointments Monday-Friday up to 20:00 every night at surgeries across the High Peak area.
Routine appointments will also be available on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays in either New Mills or Buxton.
Rota for Buxton and High Peak extended hours sessions:
- Monday – Thornbrook Surgery in Chapel and Arden House in New Mills.
- Tuesday – Goyt Valley Medical Practice in Whaley Bridge and Buxton Medical Practice in Buxton.
- Wednesday – Sett Valley Medical Centre in New Mills and Elmwood Medical Centre in Buxton.
- Thursday – Stewart Medical Centre in Buxton and Hartington Surgery.
- Friday – (on rotation, please contact the surgery for details.
- Saturday – appointment only at Buxton Cottage Hospital.
- Sunday – appointment only at New Mills Health Centre.
For further information visit the North Derbyshire GP provider company website at www.ndgpf.co.uk/extended-access-buxton-and-high-peak.